We are looking for a pleasant Front office executive to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Answer all incoming and outgoing calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Handle the flow of people through the school and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Receiving and sorting mail/deliveries/couriers/payments
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Maintain contact lists
- Handle administrative tasks efficiently
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, managing appointment schedules for the organization
- Prepare General reports as required
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Diploma or Degree in front office or Business related field.
- Friendly and polite
- Familiarity with office machines.
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
How to Apply
If qualified, send your CV to [email protected] by COB (Tuesday) 23/07/2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.